Stay Safe

A quick note today to say that it's really important to make sure you stay safe when getting into cryptocurrency (or even if you've been using it for a while). 

Just like you wouldn't give anybody your credit card number, pin number or bank details it is also important to make sure that you don't give out any personal details that would compromise the security of your cryptocurrency. Never give anybody your private keys from any cryptocurrency wallet, never pay cryptocurrency to anybody with the intention of getting a return from them, watch out for unsolicited emails or messages to you that seem dodgy.

I would never send an email to anybody asking for any personal details (I have no idea who any of my readers are and as this blog is just a personal account of my experiences I have no intention of making contact with you). 

Scam emails are rife in the cryptocurrency world so make sure that you stay safe and please think, if something sounds too good to be true then it is probably a scam.

Please do lots of research when getting into cryptocurrency, I will only post things on this blog that I have used or have researched but don't let that stop you from doing more research yourself. There are plenty of blogs (including this one) and forums around for you to read, ask questions and learn from.

I will regularly review the links that I have posted in this blog to make sure that they still work and will edit posts where necessary. 

Anytime that I include a link which includes a referral I will state this in the post, generally a referral gives a bonus to the person that clicks on the link and the person that posts the link (some kind of freebie or incentive). As mentioned before this is a personal blog from which I receive no money from sponsorship but clicking on any ads or links will help me to maintain this blog. Thank you in advance for using my referral codes and it makes sense to do so as usually you will also get a bonus.


Thanks for listening,

Stay safe,

Crypto Cardigan  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Cryptocurrency Faucets

Nolex Exchange and Faucet

Terms, Definitions and Jargon