First post

Okay, it's my first post and I'm going to make it a short one. I've been looking at cryptocurrency for the last few months and thought I'd share my experiences of it so far in this blog. I'm not an expert, I haven't got rich, I'm not selling anything. I'm just interested in learning so I'm scratching the surface and seeing what I can find out and how I can educate myself about this (not) new but rising phenomenon.

Stephan Colbert said that [bitcoin] was "Gold for nerds". I'm a bit of a nerd (hey, I have a blog!) and I'd like some gold (although the realist in me keeps telling me that there's no way I'm ever going to make any money from this) so I'm going to take a look at some things out there and report back what I find so that hopefully it'll give you some feedback and we can learn together.

The blog may not be very regular as I have other things to do, but everytime I find a new source of cryptocurrency, find something interesting or learn something new about it, I'll try to share it with you (hopefully the next posts will look more interesting as well!).

Thanks for listening,

Crypto Cardigan



It goes without saying that all views on this site will be my own, I do not currently receive any form of sponsorship or money for promoting any of the links on this blog, and if I do start to receive anything like that in the future I intend to make it clear that links are being sponsored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Cryptocurrency Faucets

Terms, Definitions and Jargon

Gamee